The Redan is constantly looking for new team members to fulfil many roles from Bar Back to Management.
For bartenders looking to relocate there are possible live-in opportunities.
Bar Back Role:
• Glass collecting
• Stocking bar
• Attending to bartenders needs
• Training opportunities to develop upwards towards bartending
Must Have: A bubbly personality and a willing to progress.
• Making list cocktails
• Making a range of classics
• Cocktail invention and list suggestion
• Customer service – including table service
• Cash handling
Must Have: A bubbly and happy persona. A desire for excellence whilst being trustworthy and reliable
Supervisor/management Role: Job roll and must have’s:
• Management experience
• Leadership qualities
• Happy demeanour with customers and staff
• Extensive mixology knowledge
• Responsibility with opening and closing of Bar
• Opportunities to organise events and develop the business
• Research and development opportunities
• Excellent product knowledge
• In depth understanding of the trade as a whole
The successful candidate must have a want to make the service industry their career. You must have social maturity and not be scared to lead a team.
Timings can be discussed, notice periods, re-locating etc.
We really look forward to hearing from you
Please e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org